Magog, Quebec, May 5, 2022-Members of the media are invited to an infrastructure announcement in the presence of:
- Mr. Francois Legault, Premier of Quebec
- The Honourable Pascale St-Onge, Minister of Sport and Minister responsible for the Economic Development Agency of Canada for the Regions of Quebec, on behalf of the Honourable Dominic LeBlanc, Minister of Intergovernmental Affairs, Infrastructure and Communities
- Ms. Isabelle Charest, Quebec Minister for Education and Minister responsible for the Status of Women
- Mr. Gilles Belanger, Parliamentary Assistant to the Premier (high-speed Internet) and Member of the National Assembly for Orford
- Jean Guy Gingras, President of the non-profit organization Arena Memphremagog
Friday, May 6, 2022
10:45 a.m. EDT
Journalists wishing to participate in the announcement must register in advance by email to Ewan Sauves at email@example.com before 7 a.m. on May 6. The exact address of the event will be sent once their accreditation is confirmed. Only those who have received confirmation of their registration will be able to take part in the announcement.
COVID-19 Notice: People who wish to participate in this event must make sure that they follow all health instructions that apply. Please note that wearing a medical mask is mandatory during government media events in Quebec.